Senior Hybrid Mobile Developer
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Track and validate the outsource mobile app development.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Work as part of team-building prototypes, applications, and user experiences.
- Good experience in Agile Development Process and Understanding on life-cycle of a SCRUM enabled project.
- B.Tech computer science / B.E. computer science with 2+ to 5+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android & iOS SDK, different versions of Android & iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience in writing Unit/Functional/End-to-End tests.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git & Bitbucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Good knowledge of scrum and agile practices with the use of Atlassian Tools Bitbucket, JIRA & Confluence.
- Indore/Hybrid Remote Model.
Why Should You Join?
- Outstanding potential for growth.
- Great Value Addition to Career to work on mature and massively successful apps like YourHour.
- Amazing experience to work on niche areas like Digital Wellbeing.
- Genuinely creative environment.
- Early adoption of disruptive technologies.
- Robust applications and infrastructure.
- Focus on entrepreneurship and innovations belong to the key values of Mindefy.
- Above Industry Standards and No Bar for Highly Technical Candidates.