Senior Android Developer
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure all designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2 – 4 years.
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject(B.Sc candidates only apply if you have relevant hands-on experience).
- Experience with RESTful, JSON, SOAP, XML.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Hands-on experience on open source libraries, Rx Java, Android development with Java and Kotlin, and Android Jetpack Components is a plus.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL Light, Room DB.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience in GIT and Agile development.
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns (MVVM, MVP, MVC), Dagger/Koin, and best practices.
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps).
- Hands-on Experience in writing Unit test cases for modules.
- Sound knowledge and experience in OOPS, SOLID principles, and industry best practices for native mobile applications are a must.
- Open to adopt new Technologies.
- Indore/Hybrid Remote Model.
Why Should You Join?
- Outstanding potential for growth.
- Great Value Addition to Career to work on mature and massively successful apps like YourHour.
- Amazing experience to work on niche areas like Digital Wellbeing.
- Genuinely creative environment.
- Early adoption of disruptive technologies.
- Robust applications and infrastructure.
- Focus on entrepreneurship and innovations belong to the key values of Mindefy.
- Above Industry Standards and No Bar for Highly Technical Candidates.